Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Create a Constructive Ticket

Go down

How to Create a Constructive Ticket Empty How to Create a Constructive Ticket

Post  Savea Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:53 pm

How to Make a Constructive Ticket

Need help with something in game?

Check to see if there is any way to resolve the problem on your own.
- If you're stuck, try auto unstuck in-game and on the website.
- Try restarting WoW or your computer if you're having a problem with the game rather a bug.

Please, keep in mind that GM's are people just like yourself. They have lives and are busy so be patient. If you post a thread on “____ GM ANSWER MY TICKET” or QQ in any world wide chat in-game, you will be kicked, muted, and the thread will be immediately deleted. If this situation occurs often, we will give you a 2-5 day ban or a permanent ban. Do not test us, nor annoy us. You're humans, not pestering misquotes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now, follow these pictures to make a constructive ticket:

Click the red ? near your bag slots. (As shown):

How to Create a Constructive Ticket 2wogho4

After, this panel should pop up. Click on “Talk to a GM:

How to Create a Constructive Ticket 2hx0j7n

Then click “Open a Ticket”:

How to Create a Constructive Ticket Icpa2x

You must then write a well written ticket. We do not want anything like “OMGZ I R STUCK HURR HELPZ PLOX.” We'll mute you for a week, we do not take child play easy when it comes to our jobs.

How to Create a Constructive Ticket 2q8yj6g

Your ticket should go as followed:

Problem: Character stuck

Hello, my characters name is [THENAME], and I'm currently stuck [WHEREEVERYOU'RESTUCK (be as specific as possible)].

I've used the auto unstuck in-game as well as on the website but it's not working. When you get the chance, please help me/summon me.

Thank you very much for taking your time to help, as well as thanks in advance.

Now that you've done this, we know who you are, where you are, and what needs to be done. It's simple, easy, clean, easy to read and thus, we will be able to help you out faster.

Please be sure that you're polite. If you do not respect them, they will not respect you back, or they will either give you a rough time, or will refuse to help you. Be respectful

Thank you.
Savea
Savea
Admin
Admin

https://saveawow.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum